No matter what the reason, when indoor air smells bad, people are not very happy about it. Bad air is unpleasant, distracting and potentially unhealthy. OdorGuard Filters from D- Mark ® can help. Their outer polyester layer removes particulars from indoor air just like conventional HVAC filters.
OdorGuard ® filters utilize 60% granular activated carbon for general odor removal. OdorGuard Plus contain equal volumes of 60% gac and activated alumina impregnated with 5% potassium permanganate to remove odors and light gasses. Both products provide a fresher, more odor-free environment.
IAQ problems are unpredictable. They appear suddenly and can be one-time occurrence, or crop up periodically. In either event, making changes in the air handling system to deal with them is neither timle nor cost effective.
OdorGuard and OdorGuard Plus Panel filters offer a fast and effective solution. Both product lines are interchangeable with conventional HVAC filters, available for light, medium or heavy duty application for light, medium, or heavy duty applications, in standard and specials sizes, and 1" and 2" thickness. To find out ore information please contact D-Mark customer service and describe your odor control challenge.
D-Mark Air Filtration Products are made with CarbonWeb Filter Media. Using a patented process, media for general odor control is loaded with granular activated carbon. Media for the control of light gases is loaded with other types of absorbents, either alone or in combination with granular activated carbon. The result is high-efficiency filtration for a variety of odor control challenges.
Three-stage filtration includes Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary.
- 3/4" polyester media removes particulates
- Patented, flexible CarbonWeb media adsorbs odors, pollutants; light gases
- 60% activity gac on or equal volumes of 60% gac and activated alumina impregnated with 5% potassium permanganate
- Media removes stray particulates or carbon
- Interchangeable with and/or replaces existing HVAC filters
- Low air restraint, non-bypass disposable filter designs offered in capacities for light, moderate or heavy duty applications
- Available in standards die-cut beverage board frames, in standard HVAC or custom sizes
- Packaged in polyethylene to persevere capacity and cleanliness
- UL Tested: Class 2 approved
Product GAC-Wt., Grams sq. ft sq. meter Nominal Thickness 300FPM 500FPM Average Arrestance @500FPM Merv Rating Particular Capacity (grams) Final Resistance (in WG) OdorGuard I 100 1075 1" .17 .37 60-65% 6 200 1.0" OdorGuard II 200 2150 2" .20 .47 70-75% 7 205 1.2" OdorGuard III 300 3225 2" .22 .52 80-86% 7 235 1.2" OdorGuard I Plus 125 1345 1" .17 .37 60-65% 6 200 1.0" OdorGuard III Plus 375 4035 2" .22 .52 80-86% 7 235 1.2"
Data in accord with ANSI/ASHRAE 52.1 - 1992 and 52.2 test method. Variations will occur during production, therefore this data should only be used as a guide. D-Mark has a policy of continuous product involvement and reserves the right to make changes in designs and specifications without notice. Make sure to check back often for further information.
- Offices, Retail and Commercial Buildings
- Apartment and Lodging Complexes
- Industrial Plant Offices, Laboratories and Work Areas
- Industrial Buildings, Offices, Classrooms
- disaster Remediation and Restoration
- Residential Air Quality Problems
- Hospitals, Convalescent, Homes, Veterinarians
- Libraries, Laboratories, Wastewater Treatment
- Paper Mills, Chemical and Food Processing
- Mortuaries, Morgues, Embalmers
- Off-Gassing from Floor Coverings, Laminate Adhesives
- Pet & Beauty Shops